Mountain Biking the Colorado Trail:
Kristin and I have made it a goal to ride the Colorado Trail (CoT) in its entirety. The CoT runs from Denver to Durango covering nearly 500 miles with an elevation change of approximately 90,000' and a highpoint of 13,200'
Segment #6 — Kenosha Pass to Goldhill (Breckenridge)
- September 2nd, 2017 with Drew and Joel
Part 2 of Segment #8 — Camp Hale to Tennessee Pass 10500'
- July 25, 2014 with Kristin
Segment#1 — Indian Creek East Leg (alternative to Waterton Canyon) to South Platte Canyon
- June 6th, 2013 with Kristin, Thomas and Anne
Part 1 of Segment #13 — Cottonwood Pass Rd. (from Avalanche Gulch TH) to Chalk Creek
- September 30th, 2012 with Kristin
Segment #5 — Kenosha Pass to the Lost Creek Wilderness (LCW) Boundary
- September 18th, 2012 with Kristin
Segment #3 — Little Scraggy Trail-head to Wellington Lake Road
- August 4, 2012 with Kristin and Drew
Part 1 of Segment #8 — Copper Mountain Trail-head to Searle Pass 12044'
- June 9, 2012 with Kristin
Segment #2 — South Platte Canyon to Little Scraggy Trail-head
- May 24, 2012 with Kristin.